Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday 8 November 2016

How To Take Full Screenshot Of Any Web Page Online Without Software

Yesterday on Facebook, I shared a screenshot of an hotel website I designed recently and since then, some of my Facebook friends have been asking me how I managed to take the full screenshot of the web page.





Well, I've created a video tutorial that explains how to do it. 

The video simply guides you on how to take full website screenshot without the need of installing any special software on your computer. You only need access to the internet. 


Watch the video below:




I hope it helps. 

Kindly share with friends. 

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter