Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Woman Desperately Begging Musician Harrysong For Sex


Even if you want to flirt with a man, there are better ways. I don't think a man should even be talking the way this lady was talking to Harrysong, all in a bid for him to sleep with her. Sigh!!
Read what the singer wrote and the messages she's been sending him below:


"This has been going on for like a month now.. there's a Lady I thought was a fan. . She started with all the compliments ,appreciating my music and brand.. then progressed to saying she's in love with me..then progressed to request for s*x..and now she's even threatening to kill me if she don't ve me on her bed.. 
As you all know am in America currently doing my tour..people around my estate also sent messages to me now, saying there's a lady looking for my house address, desperately saying she will pay anything.. that she's in love with me..... 
Wat I don't understand here is, is this still a fan love? The passion with which this lady is requesting for this my tin ehn.. E dey fear me.
Some of the lady's messages...

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter