Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Frozen Adsense Earnings Now Fixed

I woke up this morning to discover that information in Adsense has stopped updating. Adsense earnings was just static at $0.00. Some bloggers called my phone to ask if I was experiencing same while some were busy tagging me on Facebook just to know if I've noticed same.

I discovered that it was a general issue when I tweeted it and got replies from Spain, Turkey etc



I wasn't really bothered though because I know such do happen atimes.

Good news is that the problem has been fixed.  Thanks to Google adsense Engineers Team.

Did you notice it? Hope you weren't scared though...lol

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter