Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Monday 22 January 2018

Kourtney Reveals Scott Had A Hard Time Letting Her Move On

Scott Disick had a hard time letting Kourtney Kardashian move on with her life on Sunday's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

The 38-year-old reality star revealed how Scott, 34, had called her at 2am to talk about life and how she finally and bluntly told him that model Younes Bendjima, 24, was her serious boyfriend.

Kourtney told her sisters that the next day she had rushed over to see Scott because he was behaving erratically.

But when she got there he acted 'aggressively' toward her and she sat him down for a serious talk about their family's future.


The drama unfolded as Kourtney told Khloe about the phone call from Scott.

'Last night Scott called me at like 2am, he never calls me late at night ever. He was just ranting like ''What are we doing in life? What am I doing What are you doing?''

'I will go ''But what are you doing?'' or then he will say ''But what are you doing? Is it any better?''

By the end of the conversation I was just like ''I have a boyfriend and he is 24-years-old, it's not the craziest thing that has ever happened in the world.

'And he was like ''He is your boyfriend?'' and then he hung up the phone,' Kourtney said.

Khloe asked her if she had tried to call him back.

'No, I just went to bed,' said Kourtney smiling.

'Cut The. Cord,' said Khloe.

'Got to do what you have to do. I just thought he knew. I thought how could he not know, we have been to St Tropez and Egypt together. What does he think that I just go on these elaborate trips?'

Khloe told her that Scott - or the rest of the family - would not have assumed anything.

'I thought it was a guy you were dating. Why would we assume anything unless we hear it from you, you cannot assume people know,' said Khloe.

Khloe told the cameras that she was proud of Kourtney for opening up to Scott about her relationship.


No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter