Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Sunday 20 January 2019

Opinion: Bezel-less is not the way forward

How do you imagine the phones in three years? Foldable? Bezel-less? With invisible cameras? Powered by new long-lasting batteries? I could get behind a few of those ideas, sure. But bezel-less - that can't be the way forward. While I agree that the sooner we get rid of those awful notches the better, the bezel-less dream should be put to rest, too. I know this is the unpopular opinion, but just bear with me for a while. I was once a fan of the all-screen phones myself. But having reviewed enough skinny bezel-less smartphones, I just can't imagine myself with a true bezel-less phone - it...

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter