Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Sunday 20 January 2019

Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee & Emoney

Popular Nigerian Afropop singer, Harrison Okiri a.k.a. Harrysong has appreciate and made peace with his former Five State Music label boss Emeka Okwonko E-money and label mate Kingsley Okwonko , Kcee.

The `Reggae Blues’ crooner took to his Instagram handle  and wrote

I had a great time at my listening party yesterday & it gave me time to reflect as I watched my young bro @skiibii perform his hit song #sensima

Making peace with yourself begins with your ability to face your truth.


My journey will never be complete without @iam_kcee & @iam_emoney1 you were part of the vessels that God used to change my story
I appreciate you both, I was hurt & reacted at the time but regardless of what happened, I recognise the impact you made in my life.

Never bite the finger that fed you my people...let love lead

#journeybyharrysong #mystory#myjourney #newbeginings #kingmaker💪

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter