Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Saturday 25 August 2018

Waje talks meeting Obama, Track with Timaya in New Interview | Listen

In a recent chat with Soundcity Abuja, star songstress Waje opens up about her first reaction to meeting former US president, Barack Obama back in June during the Obama Foundation Leaders: Africa conference held in South Africa.

Waje also shared how her new single Kpolongo was a gift from Timaya who also featured on the song. She shared:

“Timaya called me up and asked if I was free on that day and I was. So I drove to his house and he played me a couple of beats. After we had gone like five songs in, I was like ‘that first song’ and he said he was thinking I should have the song.”

She added: “I was like what do you mean ‘have it’? Like you want to feature me or do I carry the song and be going. And he said yeah Waje you can have the song and I said ‘okay’. In one hour, I wrote my verse, recorded. The producer Micon is amazing and that’s how we have the song.”

Listen to full interview below:

 

The post Waje talks meeting Obama, Track with Timaya in New Interview | Listen appeared first on BellaNaija - Nigeria breaking & top news to the World 24/7. Read Today.

https://ift.tt/2PBqoiI

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter