Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Saturday 16 June 2018

Man Who Wears Hijab & Pretends To Be A Woman Nabbed In Niger State (Photo)

18-year-old Shamsu Abubakar, of Sayeko Maitumbi Road in Chanchaga Local Government Area, yesterday at the Niger state Police Command Headquarters, Minna confessed to luring men by disguising as a woman. According to the fraudster he started the dubious act because of the suituation of the country. He said;

''I started disguising and luring men due to the economic hardship in the country, I resorted to this act to make money and take care of my needs. “I use to lure and exploit men with my makeup, and the way I package myself. I am even surprised that, the men in Minna preferred me to real girls. “I really don’t like what I am doing but it is the economic hardship which makes it difficult for me to see food on my table and that pushed me into this act.”


He continued “I always asked for money from men who make advances and even exchange telephone numbers with them for easy communication and each time they call me I am sure of getting between N1000 and N2000 for recharge card only.

“I have been in this business for over six months and most times I pretend to be selling soap on the streets of Minna so that men will call me and ask for friendship.” Confirming the suspect’s arrest, the command’s Public Relations Officer, Mohammad Abubakar, said Abubakar confessed to seducing and luring men for money by wearing hijab.

He would be charged to court after investigation.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter