Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Katy Perry Admits Meghan's Wedding Dress Needed 'One More Fitting'

She captivated the world when she exchanged vows with Prince Harry in a stunning yet simple white wedding dress.

But, as it turns out, not everybody was in love with Meghan Markle's Givenchy gown.

Pop star Katy Perry, 33, had a thing or two to say about the outfit, telling Entertainment Tonight she thinks Meghan, 36, needed 'one more fitting.'

'I would have done one more fitting!' Katy advised when asked about her opinion on the dress, giving the camera a mischievous wink.


However, the symbolism seems to have been lost on Katy who also said she preferred the Sarah Burton designed Alexander McQueen dress Kate Middleton wore during her wedding to Prince William in 2011. 

'Kate won!' she declared referring to the silk and lace gown that featured a nine-foot long train and concealed hip padding to give the slim brunette a more hourglass physique.

'Kate won! I'm sorry! I'm never not going to tell the truth! One more fitting! But I love you!'

Still, the songstress had nothing but nice things to say about Meghan.

'I don't know much about her,' she said while being interviewed alongside American Idol co-stars Luke Bryan and Lionel Richie, 'but what I've seen or heard, whether it's been true or false, everything to me, it sounds amazing, and I'm so happy for them.

'It's amazing what she's doing... her humanitarian efforts, you know, the fact that she's a proud feminist. I love all that. So I support her as another woman and love her and wish them both well.'

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter