Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 15 February 2018

I will teach my four sons to always respect women & teach my daughter what self-respect means – Zari ends relationship with Diamond Platnumz

After years of being together, entrepreneur Zari Hassan has announced that her and Tanzanin Singer Diamond Plantumz are no longer in a relationship. Zari made the announcement on Valentine’s day, as she shared a photo of a black rose accompanied with a caption explaining why she was ending the relationship. She wrote: I understand that this […]

The post I will teach my four sons to always respect women & teach my daughter what self-respect means – Zari ends relationship with Diamond Platnumz appeared first on BellaNaija.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter