Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 15 February 2018

Bello El-Rufai Remembers Late Brother

Four years on and Bello El-Rufai still remembers his late brother like yesterday. Bello took to Twitter to mourn Hamza who died in a car crash in 2014. Pouring out his pains, he wrote;

Nobody can understand why I need you. I was damaged after Yasmin but she was perfect. You were my mirror reflection of flaws, supporting and aiding everyone. I’m the ice cold brother that they will never embrace. But I miss you Hamza El-Rufai. Fuck Valentine’s Day, this is yours!

His friends and followers have however been consoling him. Bello and Hamza are children of Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai.


No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter