Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 10 August 2017

“It’s time I live my life for me” – Read Keisha Chanté’s Powerful message as she covers Today’s Bride Magazine

Canadian singer Keshia Chanté, who was set to get married to her long time boyfriend former NHL goalie Ray Emer this summer, took to her Instagram page to state although she is happy to be the cover girl for Today’s Bride Magazine, it’s a bit bittersweet because she has decided to call off her wedding. […]

The post “It’s time I live my life for me” – Read Keisha Chanté’s Powerful message as she covers Today’s Bride Magazine appeared first on BellaNaija.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter