Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 10 August 2017

Craig David Speaks About His Transformation From An 'Overweight Kid' To Having A Six Pack

He's known for both his voice and good looks. And Craig David has opened up about his incredible body transformation during a TV interview with Australian breakfast program Sunrise.

The 36-year-old British heartthrob revealed he 'trained like crazy' to get his six pack after being an 'overweight kid,' but now has a new approach to health and fitness after taking things 'too far.'

'There was a time when I was like, just training like crazy, but then I realised that actually, having been an overweight kid, I just wanted to do the opposite but then finding balance was key,' he explained.


'Because you can take it almost too far sometimes, and then you have to ask the questions of, "who are you trying to get a six pack for?"

'Because now, I just want to be healthy, I like to keep myself in condition cause I want to go on stage and give a 110 percent and that's my reasons for it as opposed to, "let me get a summer sick pack because I need to impress."

Craig said he wanted to help his fans understand there's more to just looking good.




No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter