Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 13 July 2017

UPDATED: BellaNaijarians Get in Here! We are giving away FIVE Tickets for #BecomingConference2017

Yay! And the Winners are… (1) t.t I would really love to attend this conference,at 34,I still feel I haven’t truly discovered myself;I want some outlining to my life and maybe attending will transform the inner me that I so much need help with. (2) Nike Folagbade Why I want to attend Becoming. First, I’m a […]

The post UPDATED: BellaNaijarians Get in Here! We are giving away FIVE Tickets for #BecomingConference2017 appeared first on BellaNaija.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter