Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Jay Z Admits Marriage To Beyonce wasn't "Totally Built" On The Truth

 After revealing some of his most personal secrets on latest album 4:44, Jay Z has dropped another bombshell about his marriage to Beyonce. The rapper released a 'footnotes' video for the title song while also sitting down for a chat with fellow celebrities including Chris Rock, Will Smith, Kendrick Lamar, Jesse Williams and more.

Released on Tidal yesterday, the group talked frankly about love, relationships and what it's like to date in the public eye.

Speaking about his marriage to the Halo star, Jay Z found himself revealing more personal details about the difficulties they've faced. "This is my real life," he said. "I just ran into this place and we built this big, beautiful mansion of a relationship that wasn't totally built on the 100 percent truth and it starts cracking."


He continued: "Things start happening that the public can see. Then we had to get to a point of ‘OK, tear this down and let's start from the beginning.' It's the hardest thing I've ever done."
He also admitted he once begged his wife to not leave a holiday they were on, realising the error of his ways.

“I was on a boat, and I had the best time,” he said. “I was like, ‘Man, this is great.’ Then she had to leave. I was, like, crushed. ‘Man, I don’t even feel like this. What is happening to my body right now? I don’t even feel like this. Did I just say... ‘Don’t leave’?”

Elsewhere in the chat, he also revealed that the key to the marriage has been honesty.

"We've been in that space where we just got to the place that in order for this to work, it can't be fake - not once. I'm not saying it wasn't uncomfortable because obviously it was, but because we've been doing it for so long it was less uncomfortable."
The latest confessions come after he appeared to admit to extensive cheating on Beyonce on the album.

Lyrics on the rapper's first record in four years seemingly confirmed the rumours that emerged following the release of his wife's critically acclaimed visual album Lemonade last year.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter