Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 13 July 2017

Do You Agree Parents Should Hire Prostitutes For Their Autistic Kids?

Loose Women was cut due to technical difficulties yesterday for few minutes - as Katie Price revealed she considered hiring a prostitute for disabled son Harvey when he reaches 18.

During an interview with Kathy Lette, who considered getting a prostitute for her autistic son Julius,
Katie revealed her husband Kieran Hayler has previously joked about doing the same thing.

She said: "My son Harvey has autism, and he's just hit puberty, and it's obviously natural to experiment with yourself during puberty.

"He has high function autism, so he's at the opposite end to Julius, and I'm like, 'Is it fair to let him go without?'


"Kieran joked and said maybe we should get him a prostitute when he's 18, and I said, 'But that's my little Harvey and I don't want to do that!'

"But do you wait and let him experience it for himself?"

Another guest was then asked whether he'd have liked to get a prostitute.

He said: "It's something I've thought about. I think I would like some parts of it!"

Kathy's argument for considering a prostitute for her son is that he doesn’t know is how to read social situations, claiming he "often finds himself exiled into Social Siberia".

She said: "Autistic people have sexual needs too, and if the child expresses a desire, and a curiosity, then you might look into having those needs met."

And viewers of Loose Women were in full support of Kathy's argument.

One said: "I took my autistic son to Amsterdam for his 18th, he chose not to purchase any services but I would have fully supported him."

Another added: "Totally agree, would do the same if that's what they wanted."

A third agreed: "I agree with hiring a prostitute for disabled people, I will be doing the same for my nephew at 18. Why should they miss out."

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter