Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Aww PDP's Adeleke Digs It HARD After Election Victory [Video]

Honestly, there is something about the Adeleke family- you know the ‘I don’t care attitude’ of I have to live my life, cus either I try to please you or not you will still talk, you will still not be satisfied, so let me live my life.

So PDP’s Ademola Adeleke danced shortly as a musician sang his praises after winning the Osun West Senatorial bye-election defeating APC’s candidate after many media war of words. He danced like their was no tomorrow. I personally enjoyed the music and his steps. No your Pops cant dance like this, aswear he will beat him hands down, lol.

To tell you the truth, I watched he video once and I said no! I need to watch it again, but this time via a loud speaker, it needs to bust my brain and I did and I ENJOYED IT. Please listen to it using a loud speaker too and you will thank me later, especially if you are Yoruba like me. Congrats sir jare.. No time!

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter