Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Monday, 19 June 2017

The Nigerian Man I Married Became Abusive A Week After Getting His Green Card – American Lady Laments

June 19, 2017 – The Nigerian Man I Married Became Abusive A Week After Getting His Green Card – American Lady Laments I married a Nigerian man and one week after getting his temporary green card, the verbal abuse started. I’m filing for divorce and perhaps he will stay… that will be up to immigration […]

The post The Nigerian Man I Married Became Abusive A Week After Getting His Green Card – American Lady Laments appeared first on NaijaGistsBlog Nigeria, Nollywood, Celebrity ,News, Entertainment, Gist, Gossip, Inspiration, Africa.

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter