Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Friday, 16 June 2017

My Wife Can’t Cook Decent Meal, I Can No Longer Eat Tasteless Food – Man Tells Court

June 16, 2017 – My Wife Can’t Cook Decent Meal, I Can No Longer Eat Tasteless Food – Man Tells Court One Ajumoti Ajibola, on Friday approached an Idi-Ogungun Customary Court, Agodi Ibadan, seeking dissolution of his three-year-old marriage with his wife, Bolaji, over her inability to cook decent meal. Testifying before the court, Ajibola described […]

The post My Wife Can’t Cook Decent Meal, I Can No Longer Eat Tasteless Food – Man Tells Court appeared first on NaijaGistsBlog Nigeria, Nollywood, Celebrity ,News, Entertainment, Gist, Gossip, Inspiration, Africa.

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter