Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Friday 16 June 2017

My Wife Can’t Cook Decent Meal, I Can No Longer Eat Tasteless Food – Man Tells Court

June 16, 2017 – My Wife Can’t Cook Decent Meal, I Can No Longer Eat Tasteless Food – Man Tells Court One Ajumoti Ajibola, on Friday approached an Idi-Ogungun Customary Court, Agodi Ibadan, seeking dissolution of his three-year-old marriage with his wife, Bolaji, over her inability to cook decent meal. Testifying before the court, Ajibola described […]

The post My Wife Can’t Cook Decent Meal, I Can No Longer Eat Tasteless Food – Man Tells Court appeared first on NaijaGistsBlog Nigeria, Nollywood, Celebrity ,News, Entertainment, Gist, Gossip, Inspiration, Africa.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter