Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Kunle Churchill: I Can Never Reunite With Tonto Dikeh, I Hope Her Bad Habit Won’t Rob Off On My Son

June 20, 2017 – Kunle Churchill: I Can Never Reunite With Tonto Dikeh, I Hope Her Bad Attitude Won’t Rob Off On My Son The father of Tonto Dikeh’s son, Olakunle Churchill has finally given up on the hope that he might reunite with the actress soon for the sake of their son. This new […]

The post Kunle Churchill: I Can Never Reunite With Tonto Dikeh, I Hope Her Bad Habit Won’t Rob Off On My Son appeared first on NaijaGistsBlog Nigeria, Nollywood, Celebrity ,News, Entertainment, Gist, Gossip, Inspiration, Africa.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter