Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Monday 19 June 2017

Kim Sends Father’s Day Message To Two Special Men In Her Life

Kim Kardashian took to social media on Sunday to wish the two special men in her life a Happy Father's Day. First came a post to husband Kanye West, which saw the 36-year-old thank him for being 'such a good dad' to their children North, four, and Saint, one.

Pulling on the heartstrings further, the brunette then penned a touching tribute to her late father Robert Kardashian for the occasion - which saw her gush how 'lucky' she was to have him as a father, even for a short space of time.

First sharing snaps of her rapper husband smiling down sweetly at their son Saint and cuddling their little girl North, she wrote lovingly of her partner: 'Happy Father's Day! Thank you for being such a good dad to our babies!'


Next sharing an old photo with her dad Robert, who died in 2003, she said to fans: 'God I am so lucky you were my dad. I remember right before you passed away I thanked you for everything u taught me & I told u I would raise my kids with everything I learned from you, whenever that time would come.'



No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter