Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Saturday 17 June 2017

I’m Nigeria’s Next President, Fayose Declares

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, yesterday in Ado-Ekiti, declared himself as the next President of Nigeria, Punch reports.

They report that, the governor boasted that he and his party have the attributes to wrest power from the President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress in 2019.

Fayose said he had the penchant for taking powers from people having defeated two former governors (Niyi Adebayo and Fayemi) in governorship elections.

“I have a penchant for taking powers; that one in Buhari’s hand. I will take it. I’m going straight to that (Presidential) Villa. I’m the next President. I want to be the next President of Nigeria. My own won’t be this change that has brought nothing, we are going to represent the people well and tell them the truth.”

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter