Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Friday 16 June 2017

Fayose: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2019 & Defeat Buhari

June 16, 2017 – Fayose: I Will Become Nigeria’s Next President In 2019, Mark My Words, I’ll Defeat Buhari Ekiti Governor Fayose today said he would defeat President Buhari in the upcoming 2019 Presidential election. He made this known during a meeting with selected politicians at Ekiti State Government house in Ado Ekiti today. In […]

The post Fayose: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2019 & Defeat Buhari appeared first on NaijaGistsBlog Nigeria, Nollywood, Celebrity ,News, Entertainment, Gist, Gossip, Inspiration, Africa.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter