Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Sunday, 18 June 2017

Emeka Ike: My Wife Left After I Escaped 2 Assassination Attempts, She Is Afraid Of Death

June 18, 2017 – Emeka Ike: My Wife Left After I Escaped Assassination Attempts Twice, She Is Afraid Of Death Emeka Ike has revealed what made his wife of many years, Emma Ike quit their marriage. In a chat with Sunday Scoop, the Nollywood actor who claimed he escaped two attempts on his life revealed […]

The post Emeka Ike: My Wife Left After I Escaped 2 Assassination Attempts, She Is Afraid Of Death appeared first on NaijaGistsBlog Nigeria, Nollywood, Celebrity ,News, Entertainment, Gist, Gossip, Inspiration, Africa.

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter