Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Charly Boy Appreciates Wife In Instagram Note

The Area Fada took out time his morning to appreciate his wife of many years.He wrote;

My Wife,
I trust that our togetherness over the years have taught some people about perseverance, tolerance, discipline and friendship.

Though our marriage has not been a bed of roses like that, but we have managed to stay loyal to one another. I have been our soldier, protecting this fragile thing called marriage. E no easyooooooooo.

Now we know that marriage isn’t about how compatible couples are but how they deal with their incompatibility. You are one of the things in my life that I got right, my ultimate merit badge, may we never grow old.

If no be YOU, Na who.
Your Loyal Mugu

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter