Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Mercy Johnson Okojie To Husband: You Are The Reason I’m Living & My Hope

May 16, 2017  – Mercy Johnson Okojie To Husband: You Are The Reason I’m Living & My Hope Prince Odianosen Okojie, the allegedly stolen hubby of Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson marked his birthday yesterday. Many have wondered how the couple managed to survive amidst the controversy surrounding how they met and got married. Though some […]

The post Mercy Johnson Okojie To Husband: You Are The Reason I’m Living & My Hope appeared first on NaijaGistsBlog Nigeria, Nollywood, Celebrity ,News, Entertainment, Gist, Gossip, Inspiration, Africa.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter