Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday 16 May 2017

John Terry Reveals Sunday Could Be His Last Game Ever As Legend Hints At Retirement

John Terry sensationally revealed he could hang up his boots after sparking this seven-goal thriller. The Chelsea captain, poised to end his 22-year association with the club at the end of the season, revealed he may now scrap his plans to play elsewhere.

He said: “I know I said I wanted to play regular football while I can, but I’ve still not ruled out Sunday being my last game and retiring from football. “It depends if the right offer comes along. I’ll sit down and consider it with my family, whether that here or abroad or wherever that may be.

“Genuinely I haven’t made any decisions as of yet and I’m just evaluating all my options at the moment. “I never wanted to hang about and stop the progress of a younger player that was the basis of my decision.”

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter