Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Friday 19 May 2017

Dele Momodu Remembers Mom 10 Years After

Aww, is there going to be a 10 years remembrance party? The media mogul took to IG to pen this down as he remembers his mom 10 years after her death. I love the MAAMI part, it means a lot to me. It’s the say name we call our Grandmom. May God keep her for us!

When I flew out of London Heathrow that morning of May 18, 2007, little did I prepare for the shock that awaited me in Lagos... As soon as I touched down and switched on my phone, a satanic message flew in: MAMA IN COMA... And the world stood still for a moment... I quickly gathered myself and put some calls through to my big Brother and Sister pleading with them to keep our mum alive for me. I was her last born and the only one in Lagos... My great Brother Professor Ezekiel Oladele Bolarinwa Ajayi would call me back in the night: "Dele, Dele, Dele, our Mum has gone home to rest... It was a peaceful journey..." I failed to achieve one of my dreams which was to be by her side and cuddle her like a baby, the way she must have cuddled me at birth... Maami, you know I would have done almost anything in this world to be by your side as you journeyed to eternity... May you continue to Rest in Peace, Iya Gbongan...

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter