Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Friday 19 May 2017

#BNFroFriday: “I love my hair and I carry it with pride” Simsi Kaempf shares her Natural Hair Journey on BN Beauty

Today’s #BNFroFriday interview features easy going and beautiful Simsi Kaempf. She is a student of mass communication, who is currently studying at Babcock university. She loves listening to music, watching anime and playing with her dogs. Her favourite colour is blue, she loves burgers and she hates looking for her keys. Simsi documents all her adventures on Instagram @fatbellysu and […]

The post #BNFroFriday: “I love my hair and I carry it with pride” Simsi Kaempf shares her Natural Hair Journey on BN Beauty appeared first on BellaNaija.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter