Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 18 May 2017

Adaeze Yobo Excitedly Explains Her Children’s Characters

While thanking God for her kids and saying she finds it difficult to believe she is a mother of three, Adaeze explains the characters of her little loves. While explaining hem, she wrote;

'I still cant believe im a mother of 3 馃 it went from 1 to 3 in the blink of an eye 馃槱 completely diff personalities. Joey - the coolest, nicest lil boy just like his dad unlike his lil Bro Jayden, who is "do me, I do you" 馃樄 just like me as a child馃檲. Can't wait to see what Lexine will be like馃槏 im blessed with such amazing kids Thank you Holy spirit for teaching and guiding me with your wisdom, I cldnt have done it without yu. 馃檹 #neveradullmomentinourhome 馃槅'

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter