Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 20 April 2017

Man Brutalises Daughter For Watching TV In Neighbour’s Room (Photo)

A young girl who should not be more than eight years old was allegedly brutalised by her father for going to a neighbour’s room to watch television.

The incident, according to a Facebook post by one Olagunju Adekunle, happened in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

Adekunle, who said the sight of the brutalised girl disgusted him, asked to know who had meted such wickedness on the girl, only to find out it was the father.

The girl’s mother said Esther was beaten that way by the father because she went to a neighbour’s room to watch television.

Adekunle said, “God, I can’t just believe this in my life, I was driving to the office this morning and I’ve reasons to make a call and before I know, I was out of call card. As I alighted from my car to get a recharge card, I sighted this small girl (Esther by name) who had reportedly been beaten mercilessly by her heartless and unreasonable father.

“I was so fortunate to interrogate her mother, who told me that the girl went to their neighbour’s room just to watch TV.

“I took the girl to the nearby police station. On getting there, the girl and her mother were redirected to another police station which is very close to their house.”

According to Adekunle, he thought he could reason with the father, but he said he was surprised that he threatened to beat his wife for cooperating with a stranger.

“I called her father and I asked him why he beat the girl mercilessly like that, but his response was very disheartening.

“He threatened to beat his wife afterwards.”















No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter