Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Wednesday 19 April 2017

John Terry Won’t Retire After Leaving Chelsea

John Terry insists he has no intention of retiring when he completes the toughest decision of his life by leaving Chelsea at the end of the season. Terry revealed this week that he will bring down the curtain on his glittering 19-year Chelsea career once the current campaign is over.

The 36-year-old’s decision sparked suggestions that he might hang up his boots after appearing in just five Premier League games this season.

But, writing on Instagram today, the former England defender said: “It’s with overwhelming emotion that earlier this week the club and I announced this will be my last season as a Chelsea player.

“This has been the toughest decision of my life for me and my family, but I always envisaged leaving on the right terms, in the right way and at the right time and that is now.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter