Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 20 April 2017

Celine Dion Confeses She Might Never Re-Marry Because She Has DEEP Love For Her Late Husband

Celine Dion's husband passed away in January 2016 after a battle with throat cancer and she insists it is much too early for her to date again as she is still grieving her loss.

In an interview with The Sun, the 49-year-old said: 'I think I will probably grieve for the rest of my life. Rene has prepared me for all my life since I’m 12. I have never met another man in my life, never kissed another man in my life.

'I miss him a lot. I miss him a lot - for my partner, for the man I was embracing, kissing, making love with. My worries, my dreams ...'

She continued: 'Now it is definitely too soon for me. I am definitely in love with [RenĂ©], married to him. 'He’s the love of my life. It’s very difficult for me to see myself with another person. The love that I have for him, I live it every day.'



No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter