Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Oh My Days! The ODD Way This Couple Met

Oh dear! This is so hilarious to me. Wow, just wow, this part ‘killed’ me; ‘We argued over everything. I’d make a point in class, and she would argue the exact opposite.’ Their story;

“I’m going to tell you a family secret. We hated each other in college. We were in the same history class. We argued over everything. I’d make a point in class, and she would argue the exact opposite. At the end of the year, our professor forced us to work together on our thesis project. Both of us asked him if we could choose different partners, but he refused. We made that professor the godfather of our children.” (Santiago, Chile)

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter