Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Thursday 2 February 2017

'I only did my part [in making her famous' - Ray J speaks on his sex tape with Kim K again

Ray J's new interview with Heat magazine is causing a whole new kind of storm online. In the interview, he tried to avoid talking about his infamous sex  tape Kim Kardashian but couldn't resist the urge and said:

“I only did my part in making her famous'.
When asked if the reality star was obsessed with fame, he replied saying:
“As a man, I tried to play my part in the situation. If you’re intelligent, you can read between the lines.”
He also referred to Kris Jenner as a “real, true hustler,” which has fans questioning if that means she ‘hustled’ her family into fame by leaking the sex tape.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter