Contact us

+234-905-286-3506

Call to place your adverts on CHIDERA360 blog!!!

Monday 23 January 2017

Ex-Model Mum-Of-Two Hoping To Take Guinness World Record For Longest Legs On Earth With Her 51 Inch Pins

A leggy mum-of-two is hoping to smash the current record for the longest legs in the world.
Former model Caroline Arthur has legs measuring a whopping 51.5 inches from hip to heel.

The 39-year-old from Melbourne said she thinks her pins are the longest in Australia and America - and now she's hoping to prove they are the longest in the world.

The current Guinness World Record holder is Russia's Svetlana Pankratova, who has legs that are 51.9 inches long.

"Because it's so close I think it is worth contacting them and finding out exactly where they measure from and getting an official, accurate measurement done," Caroline said.

Caroline's children say they are both excited by the prospect of seeing their mother in the Guinness World Records.

Zoe said: "Mom looks like a giant. She's like a human skyscraper. When we are out she towers above everybody else.

"I think that Mom looks really beautiful and I really aspire to look like her."

Whether she's awarded the title or not, Caroline says she is finally proud of who she is and how she looks.

"I can honestly say now, as a 39-year-old woman, I'm the most secure in my own skin that I have ever been.

"I feel more beautiful than I ever have in my life," she said. "It takes time, and you go through stages, but now I definitely see my legs as a positive thing."



No comments:
Write comments

Hey, how would you like to recieve emails about news updates and recent happenings.
Join Our Newsletter